IT Solutions for the Motor Trade
Shiloh Jentech specialises in motor trade IT support.
The motor trade and your dealership have a unique set of IT requirements. To ensure your dealership operates effectively with minimum disruptions to staff productivity you need to be working with an IT partner that understands the motor trade. If your dealership has ever experienced any of the following frustrations due to working with an IT partner that is not experienced in the motor trade. Shiloh Jentech could have the solution for you.
- Poor system performance due to incompatible DMS or manufacturer systems
- Multiple computers or IT systems running next to each other due to a “lack of compatibility”
- No central communications or information storage solution
- Uncertainty about DMS provider requirements
- Uncertainty about Manufacturer requirements
- Multiple sites without the ability to communicate or share files between each other
Shiloh Jentech has been working in the motor trade for over 15 years and employs staff and technicians who have working in and around the motor trade. Shiloh Jentech is able to offer your dealership:
IT System Health Check
One of the greatest sources of frustration and cost with IT comes from poorly configured and poorly maintained systems. A Shiloh System Health check will ensure that your IT system is running as efficiently as possible. A senior Shiloh Jentech technician will take a strategic analysis of your dealerships IT System and will review:
- Current network storage requirements and capacity
- Future network storage requirements
- System configuration including networking and routing configuration
- PC and Laptop system specifications
- Microsoft licensing legality
- Backup Configuration and completion
- Anti Virus Protection coverage
- Any other points of concern
Dedicated UK Support Team
Your dealership will be supported by a UK based team with your business having named and dedicated support helpdesk. In addition to this your dealership will be allocated a small team of Senior Technicians to ensure that any work completed on your dealership IT system is completed by someone who has a comprehensive knowledge of your dealership and system.
Shiloh Insight Monitoring
Shiloh Insight monitoring is designed to provide you with the peace of mind that your IT equipment is constantly being monitored by our helpdesk team. Critical elements of your IT system are monitored and in the event of potential system danger arising a warning is sent to the support team monitoring your system. Because the warnings that Shiloh Insight provide are proactive it allows any potential problem to be addressed and resolved before it becomes a hindrance to your dealership.
Guaranteed support response times
You don’t have to be worried about waiting around for someone to call you back when working with Shiloh Jentech. You are guaranteed to get a response from Shiloh Jentech within 1 hour of logging your call, in addition to this you will be constantly updated on the progress of your support incident from beginning to end.
Print Cost Analysis
Shiloh Jentech have partnered with The Danwood Group. The Danwood Group is Europe’s largest supplier of office printing equipment and document management solutions within Europe. They are the UK’s number one independent partner for Sharp, Xerox, Panasonic, Samsung, HP and Konica Minolta.
In partnership with Danwood we can offer your dealership the following:-
- Product independence resulting in greater choice.
- A range of customisable options to fit your exact needs.
- Print costs are tightly managed and controlled.
- Enhanced information security and reduced risk.
- Local and personal service.
- Reduced environmental impact of your day to day operations.
- Consultancy approach – Insatsu Chosa® and Print Audit.
- A 370-strong engineer team to maintain high service standards.
- Flexible financial arrangements.
- Total commitment to long term business relationships.
“The reason for our choice was quite simple, they possess a unique knowledge of both the way motor dealerships and the motor industry works, the IT requirements placed upon us by the manufacturers and their skills in all areas of IT. In short they understand and own our IT requirements.”